Our Therapeutic Line contains products to treat skin issues and the resulting hair loss, and bring the skin and hair back to a proper pH.
These products are designed to take care of pets that have the following issues (all or some):
- Hair loss
- Infection (bacterial and/or fungal)
- Hot spots
- Lumps and bumps from folliculitis (inflamed or infected hair follicles)
The treatment plan for these issues involves a two-phase plan with the ultimate goal of getting off therapy and on to maintenance, routine bathing.
Phase 1 is the early or initial stages of the therapy plan when infection is present. For the DETOX step, use either Purifying Mask for crusty patches and tough skin or Atami Red Clay for oozing sores and skin.
For the CLEANSE step, use both Mineral Plus Creme and Zolfo Shampoo to fight the infection.
For the HYDRATION step, use our pH Balance Conditioner to soothe and balance the skin.
Phase 2 is when infection is no longer present and is to quiet the skin and regrow hair. Use Mineral H Shampoo (below) and pH Balance conditioner (pictured above).
There can be variations between Phase 1 and Phase 2 where the Purifying Mask is no longer required, but infection may still be present.
Results can be GREATLY enhanced and expedited with the use of the Ozone Hydro Massage Spa unit.
Supplements can be added, based on severity of the infection or issues. in the Detox Stage (Purifying Mask) of Phase 1, any of the hydrating stages, following the bath, and for the client to take home.
- Ozonized Olive Oil – in the mask, in the conditioner, or make Triple Oil.
- Oligo Elements Lotion – use alone or make Triple Oil or Mineral Mist
- Ginkgo Oil – in the mask, in the conditioner, or make Triple Oil
- Mineral Mist – contains Mineral Plus Oligo Elements, Mineral H Reinforce Lotion, Mineral Plus Anti-Itch Lotion and Mineral H Vitamin H Lotion.
- Triple Oil – contains Ozonized Olive Oil, Oligo Elements Lotion and Ginkgo Oil.
- K101 – in the mask for severe, tough skin